Wednesday 11 November 2020

Wednesday Words

Today I'm joining in with the challenge at Inkspirational.


Here's my card:

I used dark blue card stock to represent a night time background and then inked through the Elegant Tree stencil from Funky Fossil. 


Supplies:
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Elegant Tree
Stamp: Funky Fossil, Festive Phrases
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, tumbled glass, picked raspberry, fossilized amber, twisted citron, squeezed lemonade

Thanks so much for your time today, I really appreciate your visit to my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.