Friday 13 November 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Digi Release - Christmas Candy

Today I'm excited to be sharing the first of my DT cards for the awesomely cute new Winnie North Pole digi release at Polkadoodles.

The image I'm using is Christmas Candy and Winnie is joined by Rudolph and two sweet little gingerbread people. I created an easel type card and used papers from Wintertime in reds and greens.


Once printed I die cut the image using a Posydoodles stitched square die. I then had fun colouring it to match the papers and of course added plenty of Stickles sparkle. I also added a golden gem onto Rudolph's neck chain.

You can find all the new Winnie North Pole digi stamps HERE. You're so going to want them all!

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm honoured that you spent some of it looking at my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.