Tuesday 10 November 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute New Release - Gnomeazing Christmas

Today I'm sharing some cards I created for the Polkadoodles recent Too Cute new release. It's the turn of the gnomes from the awesome Gnomeazing Christmas set.

I'm starting with a gatefold card using patterned paper from Christmas Blessings. I stamped the Gnomeazing sledging gnomes onto a Posydoodles die cut circle and coloured it up using Copic pens. Oh and glitter of course!


My next card uses the trio of carol singing gnomes stamped onto a Posydoodles stitched rectangle die cut. I added a bauble string at the top by repeatedly stamping the single bauble that's in this set. I then finished off with a greeting stamped onto a Posydoodles die cut tag. And some glitter!


My final card allows some of the smaller stamps from this set a chance to shine. I randomly stamped the snowman, bauble and jingle using three colours of ink. I then die cut into the chevron shape and matted it onto red card. And once again lots of glitter!


Thank you for coming to look at my blog today. I'm wondering if you've already purchased this stamp set or any of the others from this release? Find them all HERE.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.