Tuesday 24 November 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Digi Release - Production Line

I'm back again with another super cute image from the Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Release. Today I'm using Production Line and this could just be my favourite of them all.


Well they all look like they're having fun packing up the Christmas gifts, but maybe that little gingerbread girl going down the chute to Santa's sleigh is just too excited. Winnie is giving her such a look!


I printed an extra copy of this image and popped some of them up onto foam pads for extra dimension. the papers I used are from Scrumptious Sugar.

I'll be back tomorrow with my final share of cards using this new release, but in the meantime you can see all the the stamps and loads more DT inspiration over at Polkadoodles - HERE.

Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.