Sunday 29 November 2020

Polkadoodles Christmas Holiday Too Cute Release - Agnes Ice Skating

Today I'm sharing the next of my DT cards created with the Polkadoodles Christmas Holiday Too Cute Digi Release. I'm using another of the super cute elephant digis - Agnes Ice Skating.


I cut a mask for Agnes and then created a chilly tree background using the Park Life stencil and the icy skating rink using Textures Galore. I matted this onto a paper from Wintertime.


Agnes was coloured using Copic pens in traditional Christmas reds and green once the mask was removed. I added a sentiment in the bottom left corner using a stamp from Christmas Fishes.

You can see all the the stamps and loads more DT inspiration over at Polkadoodles - HERE.

Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.