Monday 16 November 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Digi Release - Rudolph Reindeer Wreath

Another awesome image from the Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Release to share today. I'm using Rudolph Reindeer Wreath for my card share today.


I chose papers from Christmas Blessings, Scrumptious Sugar and Gnome For Christmas to paper piece parts of the image. I added colour using Copic pens and sparkle with Stickles Star Dust.


Well I'm half way through my DT cards using this new Winnie North Pole release and will be back again at the end of the week with the next share. In the meantime you can see all the the stamps and loads more DT inspiration over at Polkadoodles - HERE.

Thanks so much for looking. Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.