Saturday 14 November 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Digi Release - Advent Calendar

Have you seen the adorable Winnie North Pole new release from Polkadoodles? Well today I'm sharing my DT card using the Advent Calendar digi.

Winnie is just so adorably cute and in this image she's all dressed up in her Christmas outfit.



I created a 3D bridge card using red card and a paper from Christmas Blessings. I then printed, coloured and cut out the image. I matted it onto red card to help it to pop at the front of the card. 

If you look carefully you'll see there's plenty of glitter and I also added some gems as the door handles and bells on Winnie's hat.

Thanks for looking today, it's so fun to have you visit.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.