Monday 30 November 2020

White With 1 - December Challenge

It's already December in Australia so of course the new White With 1 challenge has started.

    

Well that colour screamed Christmas to me, so I went routing through last years' photos to see if there were any that I'd missed.


I've been hoarding this reindeer paper for far too long and I'm pleased to have put it to good use on this page.


I also raided my stash for all the embellishments and had fun stacking them up in the three places indicted on the sketch.


Supplies:
Papers: Echo Park, Celebrate Christmas; scraps from my stash
Punch: ek, scalloped edger
Embellishments: gifted from Helen my Australian penpal
Stickers: Simple Stories, Misteltoe kisses & Handmade Holidays
Alphas: Simple Stories, Legacy

I'm sad to say that this will be my last gig with White With 1. I've really been struggling with creating scrapbook pages as every time I sit down to put one together I get a bit emotional and realise how much I'm missing this year due to Covid. Then I don't want to scrap any more and put it all away. So I made the decision to step down, but who knows maybe 2021 will be a better year and I'll start scrapping again and play along with their challenges. I really hope so, but I'm fearful that there is still a very long way to go.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, it's been very much appreciated. 

Stay safe and try to keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This must have been a difficult decision Jane. I’ve only discovered you and your blog during COVID, hence the name of my blog, but you’ve been an inspiration to me and the reason I’m getting hooked on these flipping card challenges 🥰 Thank you......I think🤗🥳 Take care with hugs from Sue. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.