Wednesday 18 November 2020

Polkadoodles Too Cute Christmas Release - Christmas Fishes

Today I'm sharing my final showcase of the recent Polkadoodles stamp release. And what a gorgeous one to leave to last - The Christmas Fishes set features those mega adorable gnomes! 


I created an icy background for the fishing gnome using one of the Christmas Hoilday Layering stencils. I stamped the image first and then masked it off. I also masked off the top section of the card. I applied a layer of tumbled glass distress ink and then added the stencil on top and used speckled egg.

I'm thinking that a line of those dangling fish would look good across the top of card - a bit like a string of fishy baubles!


I kept my second card quite CAS using my favourite purples and aqua blues. I grounded the gnomes using a narrow strip of washi tape. There is another version of this card on the Polkadoodles  shop site using the Park Life stencil.

Thanks so much for looking today. I hope you have enjoyed this and my other posts featuring the Polkadoodles Too Cute Christmas release. Find all the stamp sets HERE.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.