Thursday 19 November 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge which has an optional twist of Black & Pink. 


So why not a Christmas card?


I started by stamping the corner lines using Funky Fossil's Doodle Borders and then added the sentiment from Festive Phrases. And then my favourite pointy nosed reindeer from Christmas Characters decided to embrace the pink!


So what do you think? Fun or what?

Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, rose bud
Pens: Copic, RV55, RV17

I'm so pleased that you found my blog today, thanks so much for visiting.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! That fun deer made me smile. Thanks for joining in at STAMP CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.