Sunday 15 November 2020

Polkadoodles Winnie North Pole Digi Release - Hang On

Today I'm using another of the delightful Winnie North Pole Digi images. There are eight in total and you can see them all HERE.

It's the turn of Hang On for today's card. Winnie, Santa and friends are zooming along and having fun on a sledge.


I used some of the gorgeous Christmas Blessings paper and white card to construct my Z fold card and then die cut the image using a stitched square die from Posydoodles. My colours for the image were inspired by the papers and I used Copic pens and plenty of Stickles Star Dust glitter too.

I hope you are loving this new Winnie digi release as much as me. I'll be back again tomorrow with another card and image to share.

Thanks for looking! Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.