Monday 9 November 2020

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Today I'm joining in with Funky Fossil who is a sponsor of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. 


Here's my card:


I used two stencils - Caffeine Buzz & Coffee Cup and the rainbow, heart and little piggie from Hogs & Kisses

First I inked through the coffee cup stencil and then I left the stencil in place whilst I stamped the images. I then needed to do a bit of masking to get the words i wanted from the stencil and stamp set


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Hogs & Kisses
Stencils: Funky Fossil, Caffeine Buzz, Coffee Cup
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, tumbled glass; Ranger distress, twisted citron; Versafine Clair, nocturne

Be sure to go check out the prize  on offer from Funky Fossil - HERE. Also check out the coffee collection in store and get 20% off when you use the code WINTER20

Huge thanks for dropping by today, it's always more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jane, fancy seeing you here! Love what you’ve done with Funky Fossil stamps & stencils. The colours you’ve used are fab too, all very beautifully CAS as usual. Hugs, Sue. X
    PS. I’m not stalking you honest🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun latte cup design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, this is a new company for me... Fun card Jane

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.